The Local Wisdom project returns to London on 5th December 2012 to take photographs and gather more stories of the ‘craft of use’ of the general public. We’ll be at the Carnaby Book Exchange in Kingly Court (between Regent Street and Carnaby Street) between midday and 7pm. Please come along and share with us how you use clothes and get your portait taken in your piece! More on the London photoshoot including exact location and categories listing the sort of things we are looking for can be found here.
- Earth Logic: Fashion Action Research Plan
- Design and Nature: A Partnership
- Wild Dress: Clothing & the Natural World
- Moda, design e sonstenibilità
- Opening Up the Wardrobe: A Methods Book
- Craft of Use: Post-Growth Fashion
- Routledge Handbook of Sustainability and Fashion
- Fashion and Sustainability: Design for Change
- Sustainable Fashion and Textiles: Design Journeys
- Slow Fashion Consultancy
Wow, would have loved to have been apart of this, do you know when (if there will be another) the next one will be on?